Dr. Joel Fuhrman’s new book, The End of Dieting, takes Eat to Live one step further. In it he gives you scientifically proven dietary and nutritional advice and a detailed approach to eating that enables us to fight and reverse disease, lose weight, and reclaim our right to excellent health.
In The End of Dieting, Dr. Fuhrman:
- Explains the difference between toxic hunger and real hunger, as well as the physical and emotional triggers behind your poor eating habits
- Debunks the fake science behind popular fad diets
- Offers a fail-safe plan to sustainable weight-loss and superior health
- Outlines an easy-to-follow eating program to transform your food preferences and recalibrate your palate
- Provides a 10-day jumpstart meal plan complete with delicious, easy-to-make recipes
Read this sneak preview of The End of Dieting and pre-order you copy today.