1. Share a social media post. Here are some suggestions:
Pre-Order Window (Today–9/11/2017)
Attach THIS IMAGE to the link.
- Facebook: Be the first to learn the spiritual secrets of a Washington, DC legend. Pre-order Sally Quinn’s radiant, thoughtful, and startlingly intimate memoir, FINDING MAGIC, at the link below. https://bit.ly/2eRMQ9r
- Twitter: Be the first to learn the spiritual secrets of a #WashingtonDC legend. Pre-order @SallyQuinnDC’s memoir #FindingMagic: https://bit.ly/2eRMQ9r
On-Sale Window (9/12/2017–Beyond)
Attach THIS IMAGE to the link.
- Facebook: Take a glorious, rollicking, captivating ride through the worlds of journalism, politics, and culture with Sally Quinn, and discover what it means to live a life full of passion, grace, and love. Her new memoir, FINDING MAGIC, is on sale today! https://bit.ly/2eRMQ9r
- Twitter: Take a roller-coaster ride through the worlds of #journalism, #politics & #culture in @SallyQuinnDC’s #FindingMagic: https://bit.ly/2eRMQ9r
2. Share inspirational content from the book! Download links are below:
3. Send an announcement to your email list (and/or feature the book on your blog/website). Suggested copy is below:
SUBJECT LINE: Scandal, Love, and Magic in Sally Quinn’s New Memoir
HEADLINE: The Spiritual Secrets of a Washington, DC Legend
[INCLUDE BOOK IMAGE + PURCHASE LINKS]
In Sally Quinn’s Finding Magic, the author, journalist, TV commentator, and longtime Washington insider reflects on the spiritual quest that has brought deeper meaning to her life—and kept her grounded within the high-powered political world of Washington, DC’s elite—her renowned writing career, her celebrity marriage, and her legendary role as doyenne of the capital’s social scene.
Quinn’s roller-coaster, irreverent, and candid story provides a surprising lens into what it means to live life full of passion, grace, and love. Throughout this radiant, thoughtful, and startlingly intimate memoir, she brings to light how each of us—if we possess the heart and mind to look for it throughout our lives—can find magic all along the way.
* * *
“Get ready to be surprised—and fascinated—by this revealing, eloquent, and heartfelt memoir.”
—JON MEACHAM, author of American Lion
“Utterly unique: A glorious, rollicking, captivating ride through the worlds of journalism, politics, and culture that takes us across the globe but finally leads us to the most important destination of all: the heart.”
—JAMES MARTIN, SJ, author of Jesus: A Pilgrimage
“This powerful memoir is a testament to both a love of magic and the magic of love. I was always intrigued by Sally Quinn and now I know why.”
—MARIANNE WILLIAMSON, New York Times bestselling author of Tears to Triumph and A Return to Love
SALLY QUINN is a longtime Washington Post journalist, columnist, television commentator, Washington insider, one of the capital’s legendary social hostesses, and founder of the religious website On Faith from the Washington Post. She writes for various publications and is the author of The Party: A Guide to Adventurous Entertaining, Regrets Only, Happy Endings, and We’re Going to Make You a Star, a memoir based on her experience as the first female network anchor in the United States. She lives in Washington, DC.